Friday, September 26, 2008

My first blog post

Well, I fell for peer pressure. Here I am BLOGGING!
I've enjoyed reading blogs for a year or so. I've never wanted to start a blog, because I did not want to spend all the time it takes to keep one up. But, here I am anyway.

Who knows what I'll write about...I certainly have plenty of every day life stories.

More importantly-who knows who will read my blog. It might just be ME!

Things about me:
Yesterday was my 15th anniversary. :)

I have 10 year old twins, a boy and girl.

We have homeschooled since Kindergarten-this is our 6th year, we love it!

I am walking a 1/2 marathon on Sunday. This has been a goal of mine for a long time. I figured GO FOR IT. Now or never! My friend Renee and I are doing it together.

I love Bible study! I love to read, I love animals. I'm always trying to rescue an animal. Today it was a moth with a broken wing.

We have four cats and a bird.

There is that exciting enough to keep people coming back for more?

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Your going to be a great blogger!! i am so excited;)