Monday, June 15, 2009

My Kids Come Home Today!



Today is arrival day-my kids come home from camp! I can't wait.


We have missed them so much. It is really hard to have NO CONTACT with your kids for a whole week-who you usually spend 24 hours a day with-every single day.

They have a BIG surprise when they get off of the bus today!

They are coming home to this:





We got them a puppy (for their birthday on July 4) they have NO IDEA! I am picking them up at church where the bus from camp will drop them off and the puppy will be with me. I feel so bad my husband can't see the SURPRISE meeting but I'm going to video tape the whole thing. I'm taking our neighbor girl who is Brooklyn's friend and she is SOO EXCITED for our kids - when I invited her to come pick up the kids her eyes got so big and she was so excited.


This little guy is so much fun. You know, you just can't have too many pets at our house. Seven pets seems like a good number (4 cats, a parakeet, a bunny, and a dog.)


The puppy is 6 weeks old and obviously is a yellow lab. We haven't named him because we want the kids to have input. He is really fun and so sweet.


I think this next picture is the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. The puppy was outside with my husband last night as he worked in the garage and the pup fell asleep on his back WITH HIS LEGS STRAIGHT UP IN THE AIR...and he slept like that for about 20 min. I snapped a pic.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute! Can't wait to hear what they name him. That picture of him on his back is hilarious!

HAT said...

CUTE!!! I'm looking forward to a report of what they did when they saw him, etc. Thanks for the pictures!

Amy said...

Awww what a cute puppy!! I know the kids flipped when they saw him.

The picture of him on his back is hilarious :-)